SBARC VE Testing Rules
- All test fees are $15 as of January 1, 2005.
- If you pass an element, you can take the next element in the series absolutely free.
- If you fail an element, you can take another version of the same element for another $15.
- Testing begins at 9:00AM.
- No more tests will be issued after 10:30AM, such that sufficient time exists to take the test and then review it.
Be sure to bring:
- Your Driver's license or valid ID card.
- Any previous CSCE completion certificates.
- For license upgrades, your existing Amateur Radio License and FRN number.
- Calculator - as long as it can't store alphanumeric text or formulas.
- $15 in cash!
Return to Upcoming Events